Thank you for your interest in Sancta Maria International School. As an international school, we not only attract families from Hyderabad for their children’s admission, but are also a school of choice for expats and students of different nationalities.
We accept enquiries for admission throughout the academic year and admit students based on the availability of seats. Kindly follow these steps:
Complete the online enquiry form by clicking here: Admissions Enquiry
- Contact the Parent Relations Officer (+91 9640 27 8680 or +91 9640 21 1777).
- Our Parent Relations Officer will be happy to clarify all your queries and doubts, if any, and will take you on a tour of our campus.
- You will be invited to visit the school to see the campus and the facilities. An online tour can also be arranged if the circumstances are not conducive for a physical visit.
- Parent Relations Officer will agree with you the date and time for an interaction with the academic team and baseline assessment, if applicable.
- Parent Relations Officer will discuss next steps and facilitate admission formalities.
The table below provides a quick glance of entry age for specific grades:
|ENTERING GRADE||AGE AS ON 01 JUNE|
|Early Years 1||2 years 6 months|
|Early Years 2||3 years 6 months|
|Early Years 3||4 years 6 months|
|Grade 1||5 years 6 months|
|Grade 2||6 years 6 months|
The school reserves the right to place the student in the grade deemed most appropriate for that child. However, the process to arrive at the decision is consultative and aims to ensure learner’s wellbeing and academic success.